Undergraduate Program



Career Path

- Apply for education programs to become a teacher
- Take special examinations for job opportunities in government agencies, such as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Economical Affairs, Information Bureau, and the Euro-Asia Trade Organization
- Work in privately-owned businesses for secretarial duties or commercial trades
- A job as a translator/interpreter, an editor, or work in a travel agency
- Work for European news agencies: L'Agence France-Presse (AFP), European Pressphoto Agency (EPA), Agencia EFE, Deutsche Presse-Agentur (DPA, German Press Agency)

Pursuing a Higher Education

- After graduation, students can apply for master's degree in German/French or Institutes of Language and Linguistics, European Studies, European Affairs, and International Relations
- Provide students with information and counseling services for studying abroad, as well as recommendations to European universities
GalleryMonnet-Action European ModuleBlog
cron web_use_log